Thursday, January 8, 2009

Techno-fying laser beats and tasty "Buddha burger"

I miss “Abang Buddha’s” burger. Its located in front of Bee…(I can’t remember that restaurants name) or maybe its Bee Huat (across Uptown Damansara) or what ever la. Reasons why we call him Abang Buddha is simply because Jiar said so and his bald, “berkilat hinga membuta kan mataHahaha that’s so evil of me, but its true thou. Its cheap and its magically-blessed-deliciousness. Hah! There I’ve said it. Hahaha! anyway that's not what I'm here about, really. I'm feeling really sick and… shitty! Heh never thought I would be this sick now that my mum is back from her hajj and, KNOWING that I wont have a great time partying or gig-ing! Arrghh what I’m not happy with is if she’s not gonna let me go for Lap Sap’s Chinese new year party this 18th January.

Trendy-disco-dancing shit? I wouldn’t want to miss that! Miss them since uhmmmUrbanscapes? Wow, I’ve just realize how long I haven’t party. Well since I knew who and what Lap Sap means, I really love their tunes. It’s that errr when you got shot by The Orgasmorator but with a music orgasm kinda feeling. Especially when it hits the high-progressing beats and techno-fying laser sound, people on the floor would definitely dance to that, unless you’re an alien or just not a fan of Lap Sap but you are trying to be one-which you don’t look like you one.

This people really piss me off! Why are you busy talking to your friend whiles the rest of us are actually trying to have a great time and you over there being “Mister-I don’t dance” moron. Actually I don’t hate these people, its when they start bugging you by being in your way while your dancing. Baru nak stim sikit je ade la dua ke tiga mamat and minah jahanam ni. Menyampah betul aku, macam nak sepak sepak je diorang. But its okay we’re just humans, living on trying to make people hate us right bitches?

Ok that was a little bit to harsh for them, hmmm… no apologies from me but I will try and tolerate with you people like that. Kau anak Datoke, anak Pak Lah ke, anak ape lancau pun, if you’re bugging me again, wall of death will definitely be the last thing you’ll see, hear and touch; after that its good night for you and hellooo people for me.Pardon my antagonism on you guys but it is a big deal for me, I don’t like posers running around on the streets where I usually hang out, party, take photos or what ever.


Ok, so I haven’t really got my Internet fixed yet. But I manage to get some goods from em’:

The Teenagers - homecoming
Kaskade - Steppin out (Late Night Alumni slow dance remix)

Maybe not so great, you gotta respect that they make good music too right? right?

No comments:

Post a Comment